Free game - Similar to THIEF.

Antichrist

Well for any fans of Thief out there, I found a solution. My girlfriend was a long time fan of the Thief series, she owns all 3, and now that a 4th is being released February 25 2014, yes we already have that on pre-order lol

Anyways, she's been going nuts trying to find a game that's like Thief, and there really weren't many options until I came across this today: http://www.thedarkmod.com/main/

A LOT like Thief, some things are different, some the same... They originally started planning in 2004, Released version 1.0 that was based on Doom3, but also required you to own Doom3, but now it's been released as a standalone game just last month.

Any questions/problems with your installation, feel free to ask me. I can definitely help anyone running Windows7, as I was able to get the game running and working perfectly on my system.

Before running the game, I suggest right click, properties, run in XP SP3 compatibility mode, and run as admin.

I didn't do that the first time, and it shut off my monitor, and was kinda "stuck" loading, so I had to do a hard reset.

Hopefully this helps someone :)

• Like 1