Gun guys, get in here!

DrinaCorps

My last count put me at twenty-three or twenty-four pistols, three shotguns, and twenty-eight rifles. I've got just enough parts kits for six more AKs, I need receivers and a barrel or two. I could probably piece together two more AR-15s with the parts I've got.

I've sold and traded a lot over the years, so I figure if I had held onto everything, that would put me well over one-hundred firearms. I bought a crate of Mosin Nagant 91/30 rifles a few years ago, and that was twenty, on top of what I already had, so that would have put me at twenty-five of those alone. Problem is, I enjoy shooting a lot more than I enjoy cleaning.

I hate you. ;_; At least you have a passion for the hobby! :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

All I've got in the way of the FAL is an Israeli rifle that I built. I've also got an old Imbel kit that I still need to build.

Sweet. I was actually thinking of getting an FAL when I get the funds, either that or a m1a. I just want a full sized battle rifle. :P

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Amazing collection!!! Just really started this past year getting into guns and ammo. Started with a AR15 from DPMS and have slowly built up a small but effective group of small hand guns( Sig 9m and a Turkish 9m). Started the year off right by getting a Winchester 300 mag rifle...cant wait to shoot it. I really like your AKs. I will be looking forward to seeing more of your collection as this year passes.( btw it is a great addiction)

JoNzE!!

• 3 weeks later...