Map cycle based on number of people.

Mr.Mohapatra

Hi there. 

Currently, your servers have both big and small sized maps, and when there are a large number of people playing in the server, the small maps turn into clusterf***s.  I know, that if one gets annoyed by this, they might as well go spec (not recommended as you might as well be kicked by admins due to server being full) or join another server, but sometimes, the player might want to stay in your servers due to its settings, and not risk having to wait out for an empty slot the next map. 

What I propose, is to have two (or multiple) map sets, wherein, the map set to be used by the server would be determined by the number of active players in the server, for example:

Low amount of people (10-20 acctive players) -> Maps such as supply, oasis, goldrush, adlernest, beach etc..

High amount of people (35+ active players) -> Maps like Minas, Castle attack, Fueldump, Venice, etc.. 

However, I do not know if it is possible to configure a server to follow such map sets.