Sherlock Holmes

Methuselah

I saw Sherlock Holmes the other day and it was a very good film. I tend to write a lot so I will keep it brief. There are some crazy deductions in the film. It is very friendly to the thinker viewer as well as the action viewer. I saw it twice actually. The first time I went with my father. It was a great choice since it was between this movie and avatar. I saw this film a second time with a female prospect. It was a great choice. Avatar is a great film for animated graphics and a poor knock off dances with wolves script. Sherlock on the other hand has beautiful film angels and quality. They must have spent a fortune in set production as the setting seems to be in the jack the ripper era of England. The script is very well written and acted. Robert downy Jr. plays his role very well. There is a lot more about this film that could be written but i'll just let you watch it for yourselves. I rate this film a 4/5 stars

Edited by Methuselah