Hey all

can some please make me a new sig?

Maybe use this

post-8822-0-24243800-1368416767_thumb.jpg

or

post-8822-0-96532100-1368416799_thumb.jpg

and just have StealthNinja written on it somewere, or just make it look plain awesome...

Thanks

Stealth 

StealthNinjaSig_zpsa5aa0b0c.png

Take it or leave it XD. Made it uber fast with my uber micro within my finger tips then I harnested this power to put out this signature within 5mins of hard deligent work. But I did take a potty break and my cat took over with the rest of the production of this sig so I'm not quite sure what the outcome will be so I Saved it and posted it and hopefully you appreciate my kitties delicate yet artsy work.

stealthninjasig2_zps9ff45ea1.png

SORRY, i'm using Photoshop 64 bit and it looks totally different compared to when i actually save it and upload. maybe this sig is a little better? I don't know lol I didn't realize the other one was sort of big till it was uploaded to the forum/

stealthninjasig2_zps9ff45ea1.png

SORRY, i'm using Photoshop 64 bit and it looks totally different compared to when i actually save it and upload. maybe this sig is a little better? I don't know lol I didn't realize the other one was sort of big till it was uploaded to the forum/

Dude this is awesome, but is it too much too ask, could you please keep it the same but have =F|A=Stealth instead of stealthninja and keep same font.

Thx your awesome

Oh and could you please make the font just a little bigger. Thx