Sniper Scope Speed

Malokyte

Just saying that the snipers are slowly becoming obsolete in the servers, because snipers get raped often at close range and the acog sight is incredibly stupid. I know that with promod they made it so using the regular scope on the sniper took the almost the same amount of time to use as an acog scope.

So, to give snipers a greater chance in close quarter situations, it'd be nice if the time it takes to zoom in was reduced for regular scopes.

Also, as a side note... stun grenades are stupid <.< it's not fun spending half the match in a state of stun.

Sniping is a skill. People who are good at sniping would have no problems. Sniping is only realy good on a few maps. As for the close quarters thing, you do have a pistol to use. Maby the look down sight is not a bad idea though.

Sniping is a skill because of the concept behind it: one shot, one kill. However, if it takes 50 bajillion more seconds to aim down the sights of a sniper than every assault rifle, you can get f***ed over even from long range if you don't stay pernamently in scoped mode. Which then leaves you open to flanking.

Personally, I'm used to zooming out after every shot to get my sights on my next target and keep an eye out for flankers. Now I've had to abandon my conventional sniper tactics in favor of spray and pray.