Tank X-Mas Map

GraveDigger

I am not sure how many ET players have checked out the Christmas holiday server but its fun. If you just want to be able to go crazy then you should check it out. If your all about scriming then it might not be for you. You get just about every weapon and a ton of ammo, the maps are all X-Mas themed or winter versions of maps that we are all familiar with. THe real reason for this post is this....., there is a map called "tank" or something to that effect. Its the map where the sled cruises through the air. VERY CHRISTMAS!! I thought that it would be very cool if that map could get posted on the hardcore server. THats where I play the most so thats why I am suggesting that. It would be fun to have it for a week or so--just for the holiday and the Christmas spirit. Very colorful map thats very interactive. I know that this is not where map requests are meant to be posted but this is not an ordinary request so I thought that it might get read by more people here. If you dont know which map I am talking about go check it out. It will be listed on xfire as F|A Christmas I think.

thanks for reading this,

GraveDigger :thanks