anyone interested in a Fantasy Football league?

Cyrodian

I was too late to get into the league I normally play in so I was wondering if people would be interested in forming one? If you are post here if I get enough interest I'll run it on Yahoo and it will be free to play just for bragging rights.

-Cy

Nice Cy. I'm the commish of a league that includes some guys from work and our close buddies and relatives. We just bumped it up to 12 teams for this season. Weve been going for 4 years straight now. It's alot of fun. Too bad I didnt get your note sooner and I would've invited you to join our league. I'm not sure would want to try to run 2 teams in two leagues, but if you end up needing me, I could be persuaded to do it. You run it on NFL.com? I have an active thread in the Private/clan/cod member section. Probly the wrong place for it, but I was just explaining why my activity might drop a little, but we could use it as a thread to bounce ideas off each other. Right now, I'm in a serious quandry as to which 2 players I should choose as my "keepers" this year, if any. Can't freakin decide what to do. Our draft is scheduled for Sept. 1st. Yikes.......

I was too late to get into the league I normally play in so I was wondering if people would be interested in forming one? If you are post here if I get enough interest I'll run it on Yahoo and it will be free to play just for bragging rights.

-Cy

hmm