Minecraft Admin application

Grox911

I wish to be made a admin of your minecraft server. I have been playing minecraft for some time and it is clear that your server must be helped in any possible way.I wish to be admin so I can ''upgrade'' your server to a higher standard by building your server further into a high quality paradise. A small suggestion is that you should put in the Mobcatcher plugin so players can have some fun and and residence plugin so players can protect their base. You should also put in a wilderness warp so all players can get there easily without the tedious motion of trying to find their way through a maze of buildings. I do not wish to cause any disrespect. I just want it for the good of the server. I also think you should check your server logins cause yesterday a guy logged in to my and uncasid's account and this morning i, by accident, logged into someone else's account. I logged out and back in and I was using my account again. Why is this happening? Please vote for a yes or a no. thank you.

Fill this Form :

Your Minecraft.net Profile Page (link to profile) :

Ingame Name:

Xfire :

How often do you play:

Do you use vent ( Yes / No (If not why not?)):

Do you have VIP membership:

Have you donated:

Referral (Which member referred you):

Tell us about yourself:

Fill this Form :

Your Minecraft.net Profile Page (link to profile) : http://www.minecraft.net/profile

Ingame Name:Grox911

Xfire :Grox911

How often do you play: Very often

Do you use vent ( Yes / No (If not why not?)):no, I do not know what it is, but if it requires i will get it.

Do you have VIP membership: no.

Have you donated: No, I dont have a card and my dad is not too supportive of Gaming communities

Referral (Which member referred you): No one i found out about F/A on COD 4 while playing on F/A server

Tell us about yourself: I love chess and gaming. I got my computer when i was 8 and decided that I never want to get off of it. I love Minecraft like no other possession I have.

Edited by Grox911

Well.. i'm going to have to be honest. I wasn't too impressed with how you reacted on the server when i was online. I asked you what you thought it was to be an admin in the game and the answers you gave me made it seem like you wanted to be admin to punish people that grief you.. That's not even close.. Then when i told you that at this time I would have to say no to giving you that level you started throwing a fit asking me to mute you. saying your just going to rot in hell. acting extremely childish. The fact also that your not over 15 is a hamper to you however we over look that if you are mature. and you showed NOTHING of maturity when you were on the server acting out like honestly a child.

I'm not trying to disrespect you. however based on what I saw last time you were on. I would have to give you a -1.

I hope to still see you on the server. hopefully things will change

Thanks doobie though my computers been crashing like crazy so i don't think I am going to see much of minecraft AT ALL. And I don't really care if people grief me.I'm used to it.The rot in hell is because I had a REALLY bad day at school too so I just broke down.I didn't want to have to answer to anyone because of it is why I asked to be muted. Ghost kept prying so I kept feeling worse and worse. Sorry for the behaviour though. It was inappropriate I know.