can we temp ban or permantly ban people with high ping, ls and those who say vulgar words... I mean people who often do that

Nagato

It is infuriating. S Horror is a guy who always spams and say that FA is f*** up. Janek and Dawid always come to fa server with high ping and ls. There are many others like that too. Why don't we select different leaders from different countries. Cos sometimes some players don't understand english and it is difficult to tell them no ls and stuff like that... E.G. Kinan can be the leader to represent the netherlands cos she can speak their language. Dixus shall represent Germany and so on. Please place ur opinions guys. Thanks guy.

we have plenty of leaders. and leaders from different areas. we now have co-leaders so if someone is saying something bad about FA you need to tell one of the leaders or co-leaders about it , or take a screenshot of them saying those words and then post it on forums, that way we can know who it is and just ban them. as for pings there could be a tempban, that way they have time to lower their pings, but dont want to make that a major issue.

ban for ping is not possible.

also i saw members kick players for ping 450... also not fine.

ping is not all. yesterday was a 95 pinger on. he lagged more like all 500 pinger together.

so decide not only if they have a bad ping. See if they are hitable or if they make it unplayable.

and if we say 400 as limit. That doesnt mean that you need to warn everybody that has a ping of 420 or 450.

I'll kick pings that are consistently 600+.

If someone is crying frequently I'll warn them and continue doing it if they continue to cry.

If someone is using LS, I warn and if it continues, kick.

The rules are fairly simple =]

sry there was a typo kinan. My typing is kinda suckish. Anyway why am I still a forum user? Shouldn't I be counted as a member now?

Edited by Captain Ryan