Minecraft PVP Minecraft?

Blade

This is purely a suggestion as a result of the idea of changing the minecraft server to survival. I've seen many servers that have this aspect of survival as well as combat and was wondering whether or not you guys would like to see this type of game play on the server? Kind of a short post, but there's not really anything else to add.

I was thinking about PVP as well honestly. but not with the survival mode from scratch server.. instead it would be more like a tdm or ffa with 2 or more bases with plenty of resources and you go at it with one another.

This would require more people at the same time though. and honestly if it was on a simple survival map where you actually gather for everything you build im worries about grievers and trollers and people getting ticked that there stuff went missing/destroyed

it is something that I am sure we will have in the future its just im not sure on the when.

the PVP map however could be a project build right there. it doesnt have to be huge since you are going to have to walk to your destination to attack someone.

Pvp is as much dangerous as survival mode! Someone can pretend like a tree and stab you in teh back.. ME NO LIKEEE :P... Once pvp is on the server, im calling my mate to make some traps for MEE. And you can't do anything about it!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHA xD. Doobster!