Hello all you more creative and experienced people than I.

I am looking for a new sig. I use an alt name in game, and wanted a sig to go with it. Pretty much, my alt name is BANKAI! and if you don't know already it is based off of the anime "Bleach". I am open to whatever you can create. I'll give you some type of things to work off of.

I would like the color code of my name to be portrayed in the sig.

^0B^1A^0N^1K^0A^1I^3! 

I was thinking of something that had Ichigo Kurosaki with his half hallow mask on which is what you can call my favorite thing about bleach.

Feel free to work with other pictures of the 13 court guard squads, or their lieutenants, or anything else you would feel would be nice, the only thing I ask for is to have their "bankai's" portrayed in the sig.

Bankai means final form, the final form of the zanpaktou, which is the sword, and the spirit of the sword.

I really don't know what I want it to be for the final picture, but if you have time and ideas please feel free to post, and if you don't mind I will either choose from one that is posted or ask for specific changes to be made off of the idea you came up with.

Once again, thanks for the help, and all the creative artists we have out there.

I really like that one spitfire, I may use it, but I would like to see who else posts something to see the variety. I really appriciate the quick response and that is quite nice. To be honest, I may just cycle through sigs and obviously I will give credit where credit is due.

One thing, if you could edit your post with the file link so I can use it to post on my sig, for some reason when I try to copy it or anything of that sort it comes out too small.

For the rest who post, please post the img link that can be used Thanks :D