Lady Gaga is a hermaphrodite hahaha its true.

unlawfulsniper

This is no joke, she actually admitted she was one after a revealing photo of her crotch area showed a bulge. People speculated she was a tranny. But in an interview she admits she is a hermaphrodite. Yessir, she has an A, a V, and a Peter. Hahah god is one funny dude. Where her clitoris is, is a little peter nubby lol. Don't tell to go f*** herself, she just might take you up on the offer!

pika pika! Hi Jess, I remember you from playing. Here is the pudding http://starrtrash.blogspot.com/2008/12/lady-ga-ga-admits-true-sex.html giidy up!

Where is the "sauce", as they say? haha. Link to the article or something? I haven't heard of this yet outside of your post

TMZ would be all over this if it were true. I've heard the rumors before but I really don't care. I'm more worried about Jon and Kate and there three hundred kids. Along with David Letterman getting extorted for 2mil. And banging members of his staff. Now John Travolta has his own extortion story to tell. These are the things that concern me :rolleyes:

Agreed, but Ladya gaga is no woman. Plus she's a sleezy girl/man/thing to begin with if you check her videos and interviews. Whatever she is, she would talk like that, with such trashy chat.

I call "bullshit". NO woman refers to her privates as "vag". I certainly don't... The whole quote that she supposedly gave just sounds like something someone else made up for the sensation value.

Proof? Well there is the quote of her, real or not. Then there is the picture with an upkirt showing her little thing. No way is that a hood, even a spanish woman would not have such a big hood. Clearly you see a nub, like a small peter.

Lest it's against forum policy, proof or it didn't happen.