new headset: which one should I buy ^^

Jefke

Well a couple of months ago I bricked my headset, because I'm ordering again some parts for my pc I decided to also buy a new headset so I finally can join vent ^^

Now I'm looking for some advice from you guys:

shall I go for the same headset I used to have (until I messed him up :P):

Logitech G35 Gaming Headset (it's 99 euro in the shop I get most of my stuff)

or should I go for a totally different one, was looking at this one:

Corsair Vengeance 1500 7.1 USB (89euro)

Reviews don't tell me much: both are great apparantly. Other suggestion are welcome.

(ps. need usb cause I bricked the analog connection on laptop and also want to use it on my laptop)

Jow m8,

i have this one (G930) http://www.logitech....ts/devices/7248 . I really like it, the g35 looks somewhat similar, but i dont know how that one is.

Can just tell you that i love my g930, perfect fit with great sound. Wireless usb doesnt bother me at all, can hear everything on time when gaming, no lags or something. Im playing on a laptop, so wireless is great !!

Cheers roppie

• 2 weeks later...

the chord on the g35 is a nightmare spare yourself the headaches and get the g930. my g35 usb chord got so tangled it broke :<

the chord on the g35 is a nightmare spare yourself the headaches and get the g930. my g35 usb chord got so tangled it broke :<

Well I have the g35 (had it before never had problems with it, just bricked it by dropping to from stairs XD)

and those 3m wire don't give me problems ^^

ps I closed this cause I already have a new headset ^^

Edited by DrJoske