Want some good music from this year

ryan

yo ppls anybody got any hard tunes that tight from this year i looking for some but cannot find any song anywhere so if u all got some tell me and it can be alternative reggae dub soca

thnks

Edited by ryan

yo ppls anybody got any hard tunes that tight from this year i looking for some but cannot find any song anywhere so if u all got some tell me and it can be alternative reggae dub soca

thnks

check out baroness and mastadon. for stoner rock check out dredg or porcupine tree. i'm more of rock guy, not too hard. maybe let people know what you listen to :)

i listen mostly to alternative rock i guess.

hard stuff - i'm diggin 'august burns red' and 'oh sleeper' at the moment. my faves of the less heavy stuff right now are probably 'emery' or 'the receiving end of sirens' (RIP). i'm always down for chattin music though, as you might have guessed by now with my cod4 callsign being 'coheed' and all :P

Guest noid:D

hard stuff - i'm diggin 'august burns red' and 'oh sleeper' at the moment. my faves of the less heavy stuff right now are probably 'emery' or 'the receiving end of sirens' (RIP). i'm always down for chattin music though, as you might have guessed by now with my cod4 callsign being 'coheed' and all :P

the receiving end of sirens > the dear hunter. but i haven't paid too much attention to dear hunter's last 2 albums. in the same vein, the sound of animals fighting have some songs that shine.

personally digging silversun's new album, doves, tv on the radio and BLK JKS. i have a pretty big coheed collection, but still thinking they need a drummer who's a tornado. (:

as for reggae, about the closest i get is citizen cope. :|

i'll check out those two bands you posted.

I seen Oh, Sleeper and Heavy Heavy Low Low a few years ago. Good show. :yeye

Noid: totally agree with you, the receving end of sirens > the dear hunter. TDH does have some good songs, but Between The Heart And The Synapse is one of my fav albums of all time. I also agree with you about Coheed and Cambrias new drummer. Yea he's technically awesome and a cool guy it seems, but its just hard to get used to his style after loving their early albums so much. Did you get your hands on the Neverender DVD's? They are a MUST if your a coheed fan. If you like metalcore I'm pretty sure you'll love those two bands, especially their newest albums.

Lush: I am very jealous of you :D. I live in a smaller city in Canada so not many bands come by here unfortunately. I'm looking at a 5-6 hour drive to the nearest major city and even then alot of bands don't even hit those cities either.

To add I can't believe I forgot to mention Thrice as well, so so good.

Guest noid:D

Noid: totally agree with you, the receving end of sirens > the dear hunter. TDH does have some good songs, but Between The Heart And The Synapse is one of my fav albums of all time. I also agree with you about Coheed and Cambrias new drummer. Yea he's technically awesome and a cool guy it seems, but its just hard to get used to his style after loving their early albums so much. Did you get your hands on the Neverender DVD's? They are a MUST if your a coheed fan. If you like metalcore I'm pretty sure you'll love those two bands, especially their newest albums.

Lush: I am very jealous of you :D. I live in a smaller city in Canada so not many bands come by here unfortunately. I'm looking at a 5-6 hour drive to the nearest major city and even then alot of bands don't even hit those cities either.

To add I can't believe I forgot to mention Thrice as well, so so good.

thrice's new album is very good. pretty poppy but really shows how versatile they are as a band (though vheissu did that already). i checked out those two bands, they were a little to hard for me :P i'm too old for that ish.