My Happy Grenade Dodging Dance

Tallywacker

I am sure this has been brought up a few times in the past but I just want to give it a healthy BUMP and I hope I can get some other people on the band wagon here. I know I am just a trial member for the time being but I would like to make a suggestion.

Grenades.....I..amongst other people...cannot stand grenades. But I do realize they are part of the game mechanic and cannot be completely taken out. I have seriously calculated my deaths in most games range to about 50% grenade related deaths about 30% Helo rated deaths and so that leaves about 20% of my deaths via weapon or knife. Now come on....I know a lot of you rage just as much as I do when you die from that random grenade that someone lobbed over 3 buildings it bounces off your head and lands in your pocket and you die.

I guess pretty much what all my rant is boiling down to is....can we PLEASE take into consideration about taking about the 3 grenade perk if its possible on the F|A servers? I believe this would make game play MUCH more enjoyable for EVERYONE and force players to actually do what the game was intended for....see your enemy and shoot them...not lob 20 random nades and hope to get a few kills.

Yes? No? Maybe so? =)

- Tallywacker

I use 3 frag, but I honestly wouldn't care if I couldn't use it. I think if everyone used guns more, then nades would be less useful. So I don't really care, its just a matter of enforcing it... I think that is much harder to track than other perks, and I'm not sure if there's an automated way to do it.

thats one of those impossibletotrack perks. unless you see a guy lobbing three straight nades at the start of the map, how do you know that he has them and that he's not throwing them back...esp in hardcore. suck it up a die like a man you nub!

Hahah awww you crushed my hopes and dreams of a nade free COD4 =)

thats one of those impossibletotrack perks. unless you see a guy lobbing three straight nades at the start of the map, how do you know that he has them and that he's not throwing them back...esp in hardcore.

good point.