using the skorpion

DonTomG1349

I've had very little experience using the skorpion in cod4. I'm hoping for anyone and everyones opinion on what they think about and how well it works for them. I'm curious about the weapon. Any and all that's are appreciated. Thanks.

Peace Out,

DonTomG

If you are going for headshots I would suggest playing on hardcore which you normally do anyhow. For perks I used uav jammer and steady aim. I equipped the silencer and let the slaughtering commence. Its a very accurate weapon, but its downfall is the small clip size so remember to reload as often as possible.

My apologies Loki, but practice does make perfect. And if I intend on achieving every gold weapon there is, then I need head-shots as much as possible. For you however, I'll see about finding another practice target. And much appreciated for the compliment there Kinan.

Peace Out,

DonTomG