Scott Hall Documentary ESPN60

Panini*Hobbit@mp3

I started watching wrestling in the mid/late 90's when Scott Hall/Razor Ramon was in NWO, something that was awesome back at that time! Anyways I saw this video posted on facebook earlier about Scott Hall and how he rose to fame in the WWF/WCW. I feel really sorry about what happened, but with fame comes addiction. X-pac says it perfectly @8:04 about getting offered free drugs and that's when it starts, sadly that seems to be what happened with one big star.. Now after all those years, he's hit rock bottom. Here is the video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdbA9uHXJ7c&feature=share

Also saw that after this video was aired, the meeting he had with his son at the end, the reunion only lasted a month after constant abuse LINK

I'm not sure about the rest of you, if you guys remember him or not, but I couldn't believe he was in this state and at 53 it's sad seeing him that way :(

Edited by Panini*Hobbit@mp3
  • Like 1