The Royal Airforce Team The Read Arrows

Bart

Some of you may of heard bad news in the UK and to be honest i actually met this man load's and he encourage me when i was 16 to go for the RAF and thats where i am today however this man is John Egging aged 33 he died today doing the thing he does the best air show's and in way because hes form Lincoln where am from its a big loss as hes dream has also been to be a red arrow pilot anyways heres some of the bits of what happened in the Air show at Bournemouth, but also he was a Afganistan Veteran too so big loss in the UK for a pilot in the Red arrows.

Red Arrows pilot died when his plane crashed following an air show, a Ministry of Defence spokesman has said.

Flight Lieutenant Jon Egging's Hawk T1 aircraft plunged to the ground near Bournemouth Airport in Dorset at 1.50pm.

Eyewitnesses saw the plane flying low before smashing into a field and coming to a standstill with its nose in the River Stour near the village of Throop.

But hey ho to my freind and my dad's freind has hes met this guy load's when my dad served in the Red Arrows....

RIP John Egging

Bart

post-2523-0-93193400-1313866828_thumb.jpg