Waddup

Eliel

Hey,

Was just recently banned for 2 days because someone had TK'd me and I somehow took the fall, anyways it made me register on the forum. I was planning on appealing but I can't be bothered posting my GUID. Anyways, my name is Alfredo & I'm a web developer and play Wolfenstein on my Mac when I get occasionally bored of coding. Yup, simple enough.

The end.

You have to make this post there...

http://fearless-assassins.com/forum/79-unban-request/

but I can't be bothered - no comment

Yeah I checked that out recently, which is how I came to the conclusion that I would have had to acquire my GUID.

As to you quoting me on being bothered to, it was merely due to the fact it's too time consuming to even worry about it, thanks anyways.

Edited by Eliel

Hey,

Was just recently banned for 2 days because someone had TK'd me and I somehow took the fall, anyways it made me register on the forum. I was planning on appealing but I can't be bothered posting my GUID. Anyways, my name is Alfredo & I'm a web developer and play Wolfenstein on my Mac when I get occasionally bored of coding. Yup, simple enough.

The end.

Then you'll have to wait the 2 days. Anyways welcome to the forums.

Then you'll have to wait the 2 days. Anyways welcome to the forums.

Ah, I'm pretty sure that's what I just said above, and thanks.

Welcome to =F|A= forums :)

:hi

Edited by Eliel