Hey all !

fun-MrOwl ST

Hey guy's ! Since 2 days I am playing in your servers from ET and I am enjoying it .

BUT ! some things are bothering me . The language of some ppl . I suggest to put more

Words ( swears , and insults ) On the automutelist ( idk of you guy's have anny) .

I Would like to help by recieving the !mute and !kick command to have control over these

Rude guy's . Probebly you I wont get it but I think more and strict rules are necceraily

Btw : I am not applying to become F|A member . I alway's be a |fun|clan-Member| but i would like

to help you guy's to get ride of ppl who swear to every1 and say not nice things . Swearing and rude ppl

is 1 of the reason why most ppl leave .

I hope I will get a Fast repley on this topic .

Also I have a suggestion ! Make a Sniper server !

Its alway's fun and much ppl will come to it then you also got something different then frag

With Kind Regards

~ MrOwl ST

Hello and welcome :)

I agree, sometimes rudeness is ignored and accepted too much, but this is the internet and itsjust a game: rudeness and (funny) insults are all part of the experience and fun. It would suck if you could get kicked for every little thing. Usually FA Admins are very good at just warning 'insulters' to make them stop, and those who continue will get kicked.

And yes, a sniper server would be awesome :D

Hello!

We already talked on server, I told you: Be active, make lots of friend, so be regular and you will get you level. The command !kick is not for regulars, its too powerful to give it to wrong hands, but regulars have !mute.

A sniper server would be nice really but dont forget it costs money, you have the option to donate us, nothing is free :/

Joker

Hello and welcome :)

I agree, sometimes rudeness is ignored and accepted too much, but this is the internet and itsjust a game: rudeness and (funny) insults are all part of the experience and fun. It would suck if you could get kicked for every little thing. Usually FA Admins are very good at just warning 'insulters' to make them stop, and those who continue will get kicked.

And yes, a sniper server would be awesome :D

Oke , Thank you for you fast repley !

Hello!

We already talked on server, I told you: Be active, make lots of friend, so be regular and you will get you level. The command !kick is not for regulars, its too powerful to give it to wrong hands, but regulars have !mute.

A sniper server would be nice really but dont forget it costs money, you have the option to donate us, nothing is free :/

Joker

Oke , I hope to see you guy's in server and have some fun .

About the sniper server : Its true , it costs money and I am not abel to donate .

But it was just a suggestion :wink:

Welcome to =F|A= servers and forums, we could change the usually empty mod server to a sniper only server, its a possibility but unlikely :)

:hi

Hey guy's ! Since 2 days I am playing in your servers from ET and I am enjoying it .

BUT ! some things are bothering me . The language of some ppl . I suggest to put more

Words ( swears , and insults ) On the automutelist ( idk of you guy's have anny) .

I Would like to help by recieving the !mute and !kick command to have control over these

Rude guy's . Probebly you I wont get it but I think more and strict rules are necceraily

Btw : I am not applying to become F|A member . I alway's be a |fun|clan-Member| but i would like

to help you guy's to get ride of ppl who swear to every1 and say not nice things . Swearing and rude ppl

is 1 of the reason why most ppl leave .

I hope I will get a Fast repley on this topic .

Also I have a suggestion ! Make a Sniper server !

Its alway's fun and much ppl will come to it then you also got something different then frag

With Kind Regards

~ MrOwl ST

Welcome to =F|A= servers and forums! :yahoo

Hello!

Joker

I agree with joker! :D

• 2 weeks later...