Repeating offenders

ApfelGanja

Lately i've often seen repeating offenders. A couple days back i had to kick a player called mienso 3 times for using martyrdom, and he kept coming back. Also a player named bartekPL kept coming on with either last stand, GL, or both and i've also had to kick him multiple times but he just keeps coming back. Could someone please temp-ban them from HC NO MARTY MIX? They are causing a lot of trouble for me and other players.

When you have trouble with repeat offenders, your best bet would be to start a thread within the private section.

This will let admins know who to look out for to avoid problems in the future, and to remove them from the server if necessary.

Just be sure to post as much information as you can: Name, IP, GUID, problems they cause, Admin action(s) taken by you or someone else, and demos/SS if necessary.

EDIT: I've sent you a link to the proper forum in PM.