Androïd Market

Seaside

Well, i don't know if there's a topic about it already, but i discovered it only two days ago, and i think it's awesome, so i'm just gonna share.

https://market.android.com/details?id=com.gogii.textplus&feature=search_result

With this application, you can send and receive free text message from all around the world in every country.

You just need this application, and the one you send text messages needs it too.

You can have an ipad, iphone, any androïd phones, or even a classic phone.

So if you have any good friends in FA, living in a different country, you can now text them on their cellphones for free and they can text you too :D

Nice! I love that you can browse the market online and download right to your phone.

I usually check this site for new apps:

BestAndroidAppsReview

They have good reviews from "experts" on the newest or coolest apps. I've found a lot of good ones here. :) They also have barcodes for each app reviewed, so its easy to find them in the market. (If you have a barcode scanner installed)

Edited by sicsiksix

Nice! I love that you can browse the market online and download right to your phone.

I usually check this site for new apps:

BestAndroidAppsReview

They have good reviews from "experts" on the newest or coolest apps. I've found a lot of good ones here. :) They also have barcodes for each app reviewed, so its easy to find them in the market. (If you have a barcode scanner installed)

You pay for your apps?? I just google the .apk file of the app/game and download and install for free.

Btw, cool app, seaside.

You pay for your apps??

Nope, these are just reviews of the apps from android market. Some reviews are for paid apps, but a lot are free. I just think its a good non-biased source of reviews for apps. :)