Emperor addresses Japan as crisis escalates

SjaaKTreKHaaK

SENDAI, Japan ' Japan's emperor gave a rare address to a jittery nation Wednesday as a nuclear emergency deepened and millions struggled in desperate conditions after last week's quake and tsunami disaster. The television appearance by Emperor Akihito emphasised the gravity of the crisis gripping Japan after the 9.0-magnitude quake and the monster...

I want to hold you guys little updated about Japen to:

Please left comment to about that! I don't know people wants it or interesting in it. Thx :mellow:

Yes it is incredibly serious when the Emperor decides to speak.

Tokyo Electric Power Company says they are very sorry about the loss of power, and please ignore those guys in the moonsuits.

http://www.tepco.co.jp/en/index-e.html

I can't imagine how horrible it is over there right now.

From the footage given by the media, it looks like it will take months, maybe years to repair all of those cities. I hope they can get through this, I mean now they're getting irregular weather and the nuclear crisis.