hackers on hc server

CrAzY_TURK

hey. i was playing on the hc server when i saw marshall and swojego_ojca both wallhacking so first thing i did was /record in console and then went on xfire sent anti message but he was afk.. so i got pegasus to comein and while he got there guid i took a demo...now for somereason i cant find the record thoe this is my second time using the /record in console so cant locate it at the moment. but pegasus will back me up on the events that took place at 2:20am ish eastern standard time. hope we can put a ban on them. let me know how i can locate the demo so i may perhaps be able to link it to the forum so all can see.

I knew something was up with that marshall fellow, shot me like 3 times through a barricade and a shipping container on bog, pretty much right when I spawned and I don't think they had UAV at the time, and how he said he wasn't very good, then just started murdering everyone and said that he 'got good'

well when we were in the bog i wasnt apying attention cuz he was on my team so i didnt catch on plus.. was rushing to plant .lol.. but you left and i saw his score and i was like he started very late in the game and he is sniper and had way more kills then me..so next map i specd and saw the wall hack..he kept shooting walls constantly so like i said i typed /record and /stoprecord when i was done and also inbetween got pegasus to come in and he got there guid's....after this marshall came back when fa-bam3 was on and in which time i was talking to demir on xfire ,bam saw he was hacking so he kicked him from server. im sure bam will also concour. cheers

C:\Program Files\Activision\Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare\main\demos

More than likely that is the path u need to follow. Also this find the demo player for playback. It is a great tool. I believe this to be the link.

http://www.filefront.com/9487744/cod4player.zip

Should be COD4 player by cybo pat.

Last night at about 10pm est. on the hard core server a hack came and and was hacking peoples names and talking trash under other players names. Lets see he also was Rpg'in and getting teammate kills and not sure what else he had but im pretty sure that wasnt it. gator and forsaken came in and we got him kicked out before everyone playing got pissed off and left. However I showed my noobyness and couldnt figure out how to use xfire for ss or vid (problem taking care of now). Forsaken knows the name of the one guy...not sure if its the same guy but one guys name was something like lutz, he even came in under loraX's name is was sayin stuff about FA but PB kicked him for use of FA member. Keep an eye out.

I banned Marshall on Killbox now we just have to find him on Hardcore. I managed to get a PBSS and a demo of Marshall that clearly shows him hacking. I will fill out my ban report tomorrow as I am too tired at the moment.

EDIT: I just banned him on HC as well back to bed with me.