how to get rating.

Daniel Ortiz

What happens when you play on the other servers? Look at flags and tell me what the flags are. Maybe you play when bots are online so you dont rate. (max 3 bots or you wont rate) Or maybe you didnt achive 2/3 of the whole map. If its something else just tell me what it is. If you cant figure it out in the end might have to ask an admin on trackbase. Could you please also post your link so we can check it out.

Thanks

Edit: Ok I looked at your tb page. YOu got a red x in flags meaning you havnt achived 2/3 of a map. To stop this play 2/3 or more of the map. For example if the map is 30 mins you have to play at least 20 minutes to include as rating. 15 minute map. 10 minutes.

Hope this helps.

Edited by +GoD+Prone

yeah this is a real problem with jay3 and silent.

even i don't get rate from those servers.the problem is that sl reads one server as two therefore the time played on 1 server is actually divided into two thus

we don't get rate for the whole map.

it could be also that u don't play whole or 2/3 rd area.play atleast 2/3 area.u should use calci to calculate that.

finally ratings are shits.