Map Strategies

KILLERGUN

Hey Guys,

I thought it would be great if we discuss the various strategies that can be applied in each map... The places where normally people hide, the best sniper locations, best weapon to carry for the map, the best class etc can be discussed.

So I was thinking we could may be start a new topic everyday for every particular mao going in alphabetical order.

What say guys?? Comments...

Cheers & Regards,

Killergun

Ok then I will put up a new post everyday with a new map. We can discuss for that map there, so that any new guys coming in can also look at it.

• 1 month later...

Oh gods, overgrown. Well, first off I somehow always manage to suck there, so whatever I say probably matters little.

That aside, on overgrown I have various tactics depending on player total and their general style of play. If they hang back I simply get a sniper rifle. If they're on a constant assault, I go for my M4 with silencer and UAV jammer to sneak up on them. And lastly, if either one of those doesn't work and I need a gun that doesn't do anything fancy and simply wins, I get my G36c with stopping power.

If for some reason I'm on the hardcore server and it's sabotage on strike I have this wicked sniper spot that I can't really describe, I'd have to show. But there's a video that shows how to get there (eventually <.<) If I find it I'll post it up.

• 1 month later...