A note of appreciation for FA Community

ravana

Hi All,

Its nearly a year that i have been playing on the FA servers on and off. Its has been a nice time playing on the servers. I recall being kicked a few times initially by Dr SexToy or such for rushing...... :rolleyes:

The main strength of the community are the top level administrators who maintain a good structure. This can ensure a long term survival when other pretenders come and go. Personally though i may not agree with all the decisions of the administrators, but it is for the community good. The forums and game always exposes the fakers, cheaters and plain pain in the ass players with large e-p***s or e-v****a.

As I see it the three main pillars of the FA community are,

1) Good Administration, which we already have.

2) Good Servers, which we already have. Note lag complainers etc., compared to other ET community, FA server availability is good

3) Funding. Essential as without it having good servers is not possible. If good servers are not in place, good players will not play on community server. If good players don't play you don't get good administrators who are amongst them.

I hope these pillars perform well and we have considerable good playing time on FA servers.

Cheers

Sikander