Tobi Posted 9 hours ago Posted 9 hours ago (edited) Hello people i have started playing again, actually started in middle of September this year. I was inactive in past few years, i m sorry about that I hope I will have more time for ET. What to say life happened, job, responsabillities... Thank you for patience you have about my inactivity. I started playing ET on FA servers since 2014 or so. I was like 13 or 14 almost half life since then I m 26 now. Time does pass fast. You guys gave me a lot nice memories, i used to play for like 3+ hours everyday for like 5+ years or so. Until somewhere around 2018 life happened i had bad days, but also good days. During that time since I started ET i finished elementary school, high school, got first job, first girl broke my heart hahah, start lifting and so on... It's hard not to remember you guys, thank you for lifelong memories i hope you are all right and doing well. I will try to stay active again and be more of a help. See you around! Edited 9 hours ago by Tobi 6 1 Quote
Tobi Posted 6 hours ago Author Posted 6 hours ago Not yet.Tommorow or so I will visit jay 1 to ask about setting, i mostly play on silent1/begginers 2.Thanks mate. 1 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.