Jump to content

Question

Posted (edited)

  image.png.e7f1d5f88c3b3a767660b6e5181d8b3f.pngimage.png.c43f744580768e60a2d6585f16425d84.png 

Hi , I'm playing with adaptive sync on , but every time I Alt+Tab out of et , it turns off and displays "NORMAL", It only starts working again if I restart the game (or vid_restart). very annoying to restart every single time especially since I alt+tab frequently while playing  , is there any to fix this ?

(NVIDIA setting for G-Sync : On , full screen and windowed)

(win 11 , ETLegacy)

Edited by kirishimaWEEB

0 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.