Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I’ve been watching Cosmic Disclosure on Gaia and I’m curious how many people here have seen it.

There are a lot of big claims throughout the series about UAPs, secret programs, non-human intelligence, consciousness, and humanity’s place in the universe. I don’t automatically assume every story is factual, but I find the subject fascinating and I like comparing the claims with what has actually been publicly documented.

For anyone who has watched it, what guest, episode, or claim made you stop and really think?

And for the skeptics too: is there anything discussed on the show that you think deserves serious investigation, even if you don’t accept the larger claims?

I’d be interested in hearing both sides.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.