Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hey everyone, I was wondering if someone could make me a badass forum signature for SpiralSentinel.

I’m thinking a dark cosmic/space theme with a glowing spiral or galaxy in the background. Blue, purple, black, maybe some electric-looking effects. I’d like SpiralSentinel to stand out clearly in the image.

Feel free to get creative with it — I’m open to whatever you think looks best. I’d really appreciate it. Thanks!

  • Like 2
Posted
34 minutes ago, Shadox said:

You mean like this?

 

IMG_2789.thumb.jpeg.7aec3722daedbc6a43dd26ca1bb74289.jpeg

 

IMG_2790.thumb.jpeg.93f61bbaab5e0371604fa1749822622a.jpeg

Is it AI generated or not ? This looks good ! 

Posted

image.thumb.png.ff9650dcad713319b7b6e40fea9dd850.png

 

Here you go, a spinal sentinel...🫣😅

 

If you'd give some hints about your origin of the nickname, it could flow into the process 😉😏. 

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Surprise 1
Posted

Haha I actually like it 😂 The “Spiral” is about growth, consciousness, the universe, and that idea of always evolving instead of just moving in a straight line. “Sentinel” is more the protector/watchman side of me — staying aware, looking out for people, and standing guard. So I was going for something spiritual but still badass. 😎

  • Like 2
Posted

8

4 hours ago, Shadox said:

IMG_2808.thumb.jpeg.80691e83c3be4f455016ec35f6349f5c.jpeg

 

IMG_2807.thumb.jpeg.d9f875a95c34094bce73c29be7e85d20.jpeg

I mean it looks good, but it's also AI generated... I'm divided. I'd rather much prefer an artist to do the work than a souless tool that just train from existing artpieces. Eh screw it, in this context it's okay to use a little AI I guess.

  • Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.