Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Hi,

 

I don't think we have a topic about Wardogs yet, so I wanted to create one and get to know your opinions about that game. As for now, from what I've seen I am hyped. It gives vibes of Hell Let Loose mixed with Battlefield and the cash system seems clever so you value you life more. I pre-ordered the game, which gives me access to 2nd Closed Beta test today and will share my opinion after the beta. 

 

What do you think about this game? Maybe you already tried it during 1st Closed Beta? Share your opinions here and once it comes out on 10th September we can learn it together. 

 

Regards

 

 

Edited by ELSO
  • Like 4
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

Well if you wondered why you don't see me on Jay1 as much recently it's because of this game. I got super addicted and played 53 hours in a week 😄 If anyone else here plays it and would be down to team up, just message me as so far I am playing solo :( 

Edited by ELSO
  • Like 1
Posted

 

On 9/3/2026 at 5:01 PM, ELSO said:

It gives vibes of Hell Let Loose

 

I tried arma & hll in the past , they were too much for me 

this looks more approachable i'll try it as I always wanted to play atleast one of  these 'military sim' games

Posted

This game is by far my fav at the moment. It’s basically sucked out all my free time haha it basically killed my comp teams server on hell let loose too.

 

Wardogs will be coming out with a full comp league beginning of 2027 too. Will offer tons of prizes etc etc ;) 

  • Like 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.