Play either of these two?

Beckoning

I've really only ever gotten into 3 games in my short pc gaming career. The list is as followed..

1. Wolfenstein ET (Yes the fps we've all come to know and love)

2. Shattered Galaxy http://sgalaxy.com/ A rather unique game which ranges from rpg--rts--sci-fi. It is a nice blend where the commander (you) controls an army of customized units in battle against people of other factions. Its really only downfall is KRU games.. which has failed to make a significant update in probably 3 years :/ In fact they've removed some of the more popular features of the game. Not something i'd suggest getting into heavily as it is a dieing game if i've ever seen one, but if you need a break from shooting nazis it's an excellent filler. Can be played for free, or paid for if you'd like the extra benefits

3. Anarchy Online- http://www.anarchy-online.com/wsp/anarchy/frontend.cgi?func=frontend.show&template=mainThis game is another unique game. This falls along the lines of an RPG, and it was actually one of the first really successful ones. It is based "Light years beyond elves" This is another sci-fi game where you choose one of 12 (i believe) professions and simply go out and level, pvp, do quests, and much much more. Its main pitfall would be the graphics, as the game is multiple years old. Funcom does actually a really nice job of updating it and has added quite a few expansions since i first have started playing (4 i think). There are frequent holiday and special events, and it's really just a great RPG to play if you're not into the whole wizard/elf thing. Again, you can play this for free or pay if you'd like the extra expansions

I was wondering if anyone had played either of these two games. If not you can always check out these links to see if you'd be interested.

They're nice games if you'd like to try something new. I can't say that Anarchy has anything spectacular about it, but it is a nice break from the normal RPG.

Shattered galaxy is an experience in itself, the only reason i've ever heard of people not liking it (other than Kru games dragging it to hell) is that it was too confusing. It does take a little time to get used to, but for me that was the best part of the game. When i was trying out different terrible stats and getting new units and making them cool, but really awful :P. Once i joined a serious clan and was forced to do certain stats/units and all of that the game lost its luster for me.

I've played AO before, it was rather nice for a while but I tired of it after a month or so. The main problem is that it takes a much longer time for non paying players (froobs) to level up since the expansion packs, which cost $$$, contain areas that give much, much higher xp and gear. :/

Shattered Galaxy sounds nice, gonna try it out.

Yeah, when the game was first released it was only the froob section. So people had to grind to level 200 by doing countless team missions. Now that they've added shadowlands leveling is much easier, and what used to take months can take a week or less. That is how games make their money after all, they make desirable expansions and people pay for them. Otherwise they're forced to support themselves with adds, which can be equally, if not more, annoying than paying 5 bucks a month or whatever the price may be.