knife is the best weapon ever !!!!!!

GRUENWALD

nice man. Do you have screenshot of your stats so we can put it in our gallery :)

Hold 'alt' and press F11 and screenshot will be autosaved in c/programfiles/wolf/jaymod/screenshots

:sniper

thanks ill do it again any get a screen shot of it

knife is great, there is a map called house where if you get into the laboratory as an allied player there will be a secret spawn door for axis to come out of. I put my back to their spawn wall and randomly knife at the opposite direction. Instant knife kills up to god like was possible on that map if you can clear out the laboratory first its funny.

I don't take ss of my kills sadly

• 2 weeks later...

i think knife is nice but if you want to kill someone he try to get away so he jumps and runs and so its hard to hit so better play with mp40/thompson

i only use knife when i wanna kill a sniper the dont realize that im behind them thats funny

i think knife is nice but if you want to kill someone he try to get away so he jumps and runs and so its hard to hit so better play with mp40/thompson

i only use knife when i wanna kill a sniper the dont realize that im behind them thats funny

no prob throw the nice right into their back or face :thanks:lol:

• 1 month later...

no prob throw the nice right into their back or face :thanks:lol:

^^ yeah man throwing knifes is really funny :lol: