Hola

Unseen

So i've met a few of you on vent, BUT I figured after putting in an application I should say hello to everyone!

so HEY, my name's Jon. ummm yea... i am a career army dude, 6 years in the infantry, 1 combat tour to afghanistan, and now work communications with servers and all the networking on the base.. hooray... anyways yea, see ya around!

So i've met a few of you on vent, BUT I figured after putting in an application I should say hello to everyone!

so HEY, my name's Jon. ummm yea... i am a career army dude, 6 years in the infantry, 1 combat tour to afghanistan, and now work communications with servers and all the networking on the base.. hooray... anyways yea, see ya around!

Hey unseen! Good luck with your application. Thanks for doing your part in protecting us and giving us the freedom to be able to do things we want.

My bro is a 2 star in the Army. Served 2 tours in Afganistan, 1 in Iraq, the worse was when he got back and was sent to Katrina. He now head of UN forces Serbia! :rolleyes: