My cfg based on the FA server's cfg

I only did 2 more days of testing, lowering the DPI from 1200 to 1000 and sensitivity to 2.06; It seems like things have improved.
Thanks for your explanations.👍👍👍

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ZeroZeroDb said:

I only did 2 more days of testing, lowering the DPI from 1200 to 1000 and sensitivity to 2.06; It seems like things have improved.
Thanks for your explanations.👍👍👍

At the end of the day no one's advice is truly going to make a huge matter as long as your good with what you're using and you're comfortable with it. 

I do recommend slowly lowering the dpi and tinkering with it until you achieve about 800 dpi. (I am sure others can explain in depth the reasons) But for some reason 800 DPI seems to be the go-to on every "pro gamers" opinion. 

I have a toggle on my mouse that switches from 800 dpi while in game and then when I am out of game, I click the button and it switches to 1,200 as I have a 32' monitor, I would like to get my curser across my webpage without using an airport landing strip to do so. 😄 

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Shoresy said:

At the end of the day no one's advice is truly going to make a huge matter as long as your good with what you're using and you're comfortable with it. 

I do recommend slowly lowering the dpi and tinkering with it until you achieve about 800 dpi. (I am sure others can explain in depth the reasons) But for some reason 800 DPI seems to be the go-to on every "pro gamers" opinion. 

I have a toggle on my mouse that switches from 800 dpi while in game and then when I am out of game, I click the button and it switches to 1,200 as I have a 32' monitor, I would like to get my curser across my webpage without using an airport landing strip to do so. 😄 

32 inches too, and using 1000 DPI via LoGiHUB 1000 works fine for me in and out of game; I'll also try the 800👍

• 100 1