fallout 4

does anyone play it already is it good im loving the tv series and in loving it i think i already play probably one off the first games but quit playing was a bit boring at the time

• Like 2

Fallout 4 has really good mechanics but the story/dialogue is kinda meh still a fun game. Recently started playing the mod "Tale of Two Wastelands" which allows you go between fallout 3 and fallout new vegas which has been very good so far.

Love the game, I have been re-playing lately with alot of MODS 😄

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

due to the Amazon-series, i started to replay it again.

It´s one of my alltime favorite PC-Singleplayergames. 

Loved to play fallout 1 in 1997, and 2 in 1999, then Fallout 3 was a disapointment somehow which New Vegas made up for it,

and Fallout 4 is awesome simply due to the amount of customizable objects and diamond city radio. (but many other things too)

PS. there is still a really nice modding community around which is still improving the game with additional quests and maps.

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/

• Love 1
  • 100 1