Can someone help me with configs? (ET 2.60b steam version)

Hello, here's my information:

• CPU: Model + speed of the cpu --> (AMD RYZEN 9 7900x3d 4.4GHz)
  • RAM: How much memory on your PC or Laptop --> (32GB)
  • Graphic Card: Model --> (RTX 2080 SUPER GAMING X TRIO 8GB)
  • Monitor: Size of your screen + Resolution + Refresh Rate --> (27' 1920x1080 240Hz)
  • Internet connexion and speed: xdsl or cable or modem --> (Cable 100MB/s)
  • Game graphics: High (preferred performance>quality or performance=quality if possible)
  • What resolution you play with: Not your Monitor resolution but game resolution) --> (1280x1024)
  • What Sensitivity: you want for your mouse between 0.1 to 30 (default is 5) --> (0.7)
  • What Crosshair: see the picture below --> (0 with light blue)
  • What FOV you want: see the picture below --> (110)
  • and if you want some specific binds please tell us what and with what key you want? --> (would like zero visual disturbance like blood splatter or headbob, looking to get max performance out of this computer without any hickups in gameplay, when I play now there's like screen tearing and isn't as smooth as I would like + mouse pitch 0.01051 and other default, so for better headshots :) )

Thank you in advance.

and if you want some specific binds please tell us what and with what key you want? --> (I would probably like if I pressed number 3, takes out my gun + locks fps to 125; If I press 2 takes out my pistols + locks fps to 75)