Sound

Hi everyone last time i make my new PC i still decide to use my old sound in this new PC but when i see the updates its always from 2013 could this mess with FPS during the game cause its very rare to have a steady FPS even reducing and when i got a steady One my imagem seem to go slow 

Hi Oli - with sound you mean an sound card? Try updating the windows driver for this device. To rule out the cause, deactivate you sound card/device and use the onboard driver. Always follow an exclusion procedure.

14 hours ago, tEst453 said:

Hi Oli - with sound you mean an sound card? Try updating the windows driver for this device. To rule out the cause, deactivate you sound card/device and use the onboard driver. Always follow an exclusion procedure.

Yes my sound card ir does update Im seeing the date on that updates from 2013 if not mistaken