Anybody ever have this happen to them?

woofer1984

So in my quest to eliminate bullet lag I've been scouring FA forums on cvar settings & such & have been experimenting (had hunkmegs set to 512 for awhile) & just today I get this message before the start of the next map on silent - 

(Also, aside from r_primitives 2 I've come to accidentally find out that if you bring up the task bar ((& if you cant, go small screen)) you can change your PC setting on resources for the ET app to high or real time priority instead of normal & that seemed to help greatly.)

P.S. should I just uninstall/reinstall?

P.P.S.  Well set hunkmegs back to default 56 & was able to rejoin silent (whew) but now I'm left with a lingering question as to what exactly is a good setting for hunkmegs?

20240127_101947.jpg

Edited by woofer1984
additional questions

I have hunkmegs set to 256 and it works with no problems.

Also i found similar topic with the same problem, maybe the same solution will work for You?

• Like 5