3D Prints

Shoresy

Ok so I have some ideas :) I was told I should post em. 

So as said in title Its 3D prints, with the holidays approaching over the last few years I have always tried to advertise what I enjoy printing the most which happens to make amazing gifts for loved ones :)

I have a few different options but with a little collaboration with any of the cool photo editors we may have here? We could come up with some really cool FA incorporated things! 

If this idea were to go through, *With the leads approval of course, I would happily take a portion of each sale and donate towards FA* (Something id like to talk more about :)

As for prices, for the regular night lights I typically charge $15 plus shipping per, and for the box $35 plus shipping. 

I also created another little creation as well for the ET players ;)

I am going the post some examples of what I am talking about. They will all be examples of Standard plug in nightlights, one picture of a box which is a pretty good size, about 5.5 inches on all sides, big enough to fit a standard size lightbulb inside it, 

(all would be shipped/included with light and fixture attached as well) 
One of them is a picture of a all time favorite movie Step Brothers, I did this one to capture the level of detail on peoples faces. :)

Another is a picture of the Detroit City Skyline I took off a boat in the Detroit River along with a picture of it plugged in, 

Another one is for the other Gaming community I was in a few years ago from a different game. (Where I want to incorporate something for FA ;)

the other is the box mentioned above. it takes total of 4 pics, one for 3 sides and one on top, the back is where the light fixture goes into, and comes with a 6ft corded plug to plug in 

Feel free to ask about any other questions ;) I am headed off for the night but I shall be around all day tomorrow! 

Step brothers.JPEG

detroit river.JPEG

detroit river plugged in.JPEG

br1litup.JPEG

br1front.JPEG

box.JPEG

IMG_3320.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love 1