Sports shooting activities

Girdeux

All right.

Soon, my favourite hobby, shooting and specifically, sports shooting will have its 2nd anniversary.

As the permissions are not easy to get and there are no commercial shooting ranges where you can start directly with a firearm at most of the local shooting clubs, I joined the local sports marksmen's club. I had to start with an air pistol, but later on, as I had practiced enough with an air pistol, I managed to score over 500 points out of 600 maximum, which is the maximum amount of points for 60 air gun pellets shot, for both pistol and rifle. 

What weapons do you have, what is the legislation in your countries regarding the weapons and what will be your goals in this hobby?

• Like 2
  • Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

Just picked up 2 m1s from the civillian marksmenship program. I'm in the US,

The state I live in you must 18 to own a rifle and 21 to own a handgun, a background check required for both. The state that Im in is also an open carry state. I got my license before the state voted on open carry. But you cant carry in all areas.

Hoping to get these ladies to the range soon. 🤙

imagejpeg_1(11).jpg

imagejpeg_0(19).jpg

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Surprise 1

• 4 weeks later...

Those are real nice looking M1 Garands! Time to larp as an engineer, haha, and repair the tank, eh? A silly ET reference.

The stock for the other seems very good but the other a bit worn. You're going to do anything to the stock? How has their accuracy been?