Vox vc-4

Any musicians out there in need of a brand new in box Vox VC-4 foot pedal?  It's an older model, 2002 I think.  It retailed at $200 at the time.

I'm not going to use it so if you're interested just make me an offer, all offers will be considered.  Not looking to make my money back or anything, just want to hook someone up that might want it.

Here's some info on the product.

The Vox VC-4 was the original floor controller designed by Vox to expand the capabilities and versatility of the Vox AD60VT, AD60VTX, AD60VTH, AD120VT, AD120VTX, AD120VTH and VTX150 Valvetronix amplifiers. It also may be used with the table top version of the Vox Tonelab.

However, it is important to understand that the VC-4 is not a "stand alone" effects device, it only functions when connected to the effects and programmer inside the Valvetronix "Blue" Series amp models listed above. This is an amp controller, it is not an effects pedal.

The VC-4 has the capacity to switch between 16 tone programs stored inside the Valvetronix "Blue" series amps. Four push button foot switches allow effects switching. A fifth "Tap Tempo" foot switch adjusts the speed of echo slap backs when using the "Delay" function in the amp.

This Vox VC-4 Floor Controller is a used item in VG condition. There is some wear showing as light surface marks and light normal wear on the pedal. A few light surface scratches on the bottom of the unit. We do not have the proper Vox amp to test the functions of this pedal, so we are selling it untested, but with the understanding that we will work with any buyer in case of an issue. You will need to purchase the connecting CAT 5 cable to hook it into your amp. These are available at most local electronics stores. You will receive this item well-packed but without its original paperwork and packaging. Please contact this seller for additional information. Returns are limited so please ask all questions before bidding as your satisfaction is important to me before you purchase. Customer 100% satisfaction is our one and only goal. The only way to show that to our customers is via our feedback. If for some reason you are not 100% satisfied, please do not leave negative or neutral feedback. Give us a chance to fix or resolve any problem you may have with your transaction. We want to earn every single positive feedback because we don't plan to work with you only once, we want you to come back. PayPal preferred and all payments need to clear before shipping. Insurance included with shipping. Buyer is responsible for any and all local taxes or custom duties with this purchase. Most importantly, thank you for looking!

Features:

A built in guitar tuner includes an output mute for silent guitar tuning between songs.

A programmable rocker pedal may be used to control volume or modulation speed.

The VC-4 connects to the amplifier using a standard CAT 5 computer network cable.

20220518_002602.jpg

• Like 1

• 1 year later...