Hello catch ya latest

xmen

Fan of your server! I get good treats of my past for now on here on your ET servers. You guys are on for the least of mania in the future. Keep playing ET for 12 years and one of the best groups out there! They comply with my interest (ban) so i can feel my self getting a bang out of intention to just kick ass! Never been godlike but scores are what they are. 

Have a nice day this was my introducion for what ive felt to been playing this server. Keep your minds open. Hella one good guys right there! 

Just now, xmen said:

Fan of your server! I get good treats of my past for now on here on your ET servers. You guys are on for the least of mania in the future. Keep playing ET for 12 years and one of the best groups out there! They comply with my interest (ban) so i can feel my self getting a bang out of intention to just kick ass! Never been godlike but scores are what they are. 

Have a nice day this was my introducion for what ive felt to been playing this server. Keep your minds open. Hella one good guys right there! 

1 minute ago, xmen said:

My Teammuppet ban has nothing to do in your servers this war on eastern europe has gotten too far and talking some and talking other just matches up how good and greatfully i feel to be openminded to play when my steps become correct! #stopthewar. 

#finland #error

• Surprise 1