Drag or Float

Panther

Question

Hello all , i have an issue, with my mouse control.

The sensativity changes during play.

1st its like driveing a car w/ the emergency break on.. I can adjust.

2nd its like driving on ICE,(no control) the slitest touch sends me facing every wichway. I can adjust but ....why does it happen,?

tThe sensativity selector does not change. and if it happens with the selector all the way left.... meanning lots of drag, i have to reboot.

It carries back into windows desktop. The mouse curser is all over the place with the slitest touch

it some times happens when i respond on top of an another player.

I dont know if its patch updates,or windows wants to download something. or if someone is on same or similar internet line.

Just that it happens. a lot.

My roomates can here me though the walls as I start cursing.

5 answers to this question

Hello all , i have an issue, with my mouse control.

The sensativity changes during play.

1st its like driveing a car w/ the emergency break on.. I can adjust.

2nd its like driving on ICE,(no control) the slitest touch sends me facing every wichway. I can adjust but ....why does it happen,?

tThe sensativity selector does not change. and if it happens with the selector all the way left.... meanning lots of drag, i have to reboot.

It carries back into windows desktop. The mouse curser is all over the place with the slitest touch

it some times happens when i respond on top of an another player.

I dont know if its patch updates,or windows wants to download something. or if someone is on same or similar internet line.

Just that it happens. a lot.

My roomates can here me though the walls as I start cursing.

wireless?? could it lose settings if battery is dieing? what type of mouse? Brand?

Sigh.. 2nd X, i lost all of the post becouse of spell check.

ok, i think its NOT a mouse problem, but since you asked:

mouse= logitech mx 518 optical gaming mouse pc-usb, 8 button, 1800 dpi . Do you need the specs for the mouse?( hope not lot of info good thing i had the box.lol)

Computor =Asus Altec,eax advance HD4.0, Intel duo core2 windows 7 w/ 6g of ram

Grafics= nvidia geforce gtx 260m cuda 16b.

just to add more info, it seems to me that sometimes it happends when I respawn, or a new game begins, ( 1 x happened when stuck in door way w/ 2 other ppl.

It makes it hard to target. dont want to give you 100+ killers any more advantage.

ok if you need more info let me know, but 3rd time i wrote this. and needed my glasses + magnifing glass just to see the stupid small type.

eyes tied again. gtg thx 4 help again Theo.+ Anti

This started about a mounth ago . i guess, not sure but before broke my Enter key.. Grrr typing is now going to be harder.

Still wish i could get this game to play on full screen, be easyer on the eyes

Later brothers.

Go Panthers!!!

Edited by Panther

your mouse is powerful

In-game sensitivity switching

You can go from pixel-precise targeting (400 dpi) to lightning-fast maneuvers (up to 1800 dpi) without ever having to interrupt play.

Get sensitive

Instant access to two sensitivity levels lets you shift from pixel-precise targeting to lightning-fast maneuvers.

so there must be a button or setting that you click and it switches

The ability to adjust sensitivity on the fly is appreciated by serious gamers. You can also tailor the sensitivity settings to your own requirements with the software.

The SetPoint software that's included on a CD allows MX518 owners to receive an audio notification when switching sensitivity settings on-the-fly. SetPoint also allows you to program six of the eight buttons on the mouse to perform different tasks. You are also able to create up to five custom sensitivty settings and switch to them on-the-fly!

I cant find your manual but it seems like the set point software will fix things