Stats for Beginners#2 seems to be broken

solatis

• Platinum VIP

Hi,

for me the stats for Beginners#2 seems to be broken. When i open the initial https://fearless-assassins.com/et_stats/b2/ stats, the first 20 rows are shown. When i try to either search for my nick ("solatis" or "quarz"), or to change sorting or to move forward to the next page i'm getting always a:

Uncaught error: parseerror [200]

message. And no data is shown.

Hopefully this is the right place to post this. (Or is there somewhere a dedicated bug-tracker i've didn't recognized?)

Just want to let you know.

Have a nice Weekend!

Jan

Edited by solatis

• solatis changed the title to Stats for Beginners#2 seems to be broken
  • Platinum VIP

Ok, good to know. And of corse: v45

Just checked the "Leaderboard" and there just seem to be an authentication problem with the database:

Sorry! There has been an internal error...
Error Message: pg_connect(): Unable to connect to PostgreSQL server: connection to server at "localhost" (127.0.0.1), port 5433 failed: FATAL: password authentication failed for user "beginners" connection to server at "localhost" (127.0.0.1), port 5433 failed: FATAL: password authentication failed for user "beginners"

File: /home/hellreturn/public_html/et_stats/b2/core/classes/ezsql/lib/ez_sql_postgresql.php
Line: 154
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
PHP 7.4.27 (Linux)

Edited by solatis
  • Like 1

• Platinum VIP
On 2/25/2022 at 8:15 PM, solatis said:

... there just seem to be an authentication problem with the database ...

Didn't know if you plan to fix this. But i could imagine that - after a database-update - you've been running in the problem that PostreSQL changed the default authentication mode to ident: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/55038942/fatal-password-authentication-failed-for-user-postgres-postgresql-11-with-pg/55039419#55039419

(so using the os-user to determine db-rights instead of a logged-in-user - and disallows all user/password authentications).

But i think you know this and it's just not such as important.

But anyway - just wanted to give my 2 cents ...

Bye, bye and thanks for your great Servers!

Jan

Edited by solatis