Hi, I'm new here....well, not really to the game

Zorba

I've being playing ET for 6 years....On and off. I've been back playing about 2 years ago. I've noticed really scary things on ET server. Are the bots learning to mimic human characteristics. Do they, or are they simply programmed to do always the same thing? Is their knowledge increasing every time they play? This is a very interesting subject to me. Does this reminds you of an old star treck episode? When the crew lands on a planet and there is little flying robot trying to kill them? At first the crew shoots the robots like turkeys. And the more they try to kill them the more the robots learn the "human way" of doing war. they nearly kill all the crew. All of this to sale a defense system fabricated by other species long ago.

Oh by the way, I'm french and apologize for the typos. ZORBA

see you soon

there is no POST button....I don't know if anybody would ever read that.

He already posted his application but it has been so long since anyone posted in it I just wanted to find out if he was still interested without me bumping/spamming his app.

I'm always on et pub....or et recruiting.

there 2 hours a day.

ok, ok, I rushed the game 2 or 3 times for the past 6 month. Not that much.

I use mostly the mg42 because it allows me to kill (for sure) the enemy. Usually they pop two caps in my body and I die. Revenge!!! It's not playing the game, but if I go out there I'm a sitting duck...a lame prey.

I also love the flamethrower.....for the same reason.