Elite Dangerouse

18625_1522470034

Hello all, I'm KADE on the recruiting server.  I've been playing a game called Elite Dangerous.  It's a 'Space Flight Simulator".  The map is a prcedurally generated to scale milky way with a whole lot of easter eggs and many stars such as barnard's star, altair, the alpha centauri system rendered accurately to scale.  (not sure a bout planets....)  It's scientifically relatively accurate, for example the majority of stars are brown dwarves which sucks because you can't get fuel for fusion out of them.

Anyways, i'd like to name my fleet carrier F/A Fearless Assasins.  The game is adding a First Person Shooter DLC this year.  I'd like to have the fleet carrier up and running before that, or close to it.  There are 'clans' or what they call 'player factions' in this but that is a separate mechanic than the carriers.  Player factions can conquer, persistently, star systems but i've never done any of that.  I