EN1s Mus1k

ENISWEEK

Hello dear fellows,

be the joy fills your little rose heart.

I'm a former pro musician - mainly jazz and hip hop trumpeter and keyboarder (when I play in band).

My actual bands in jazz are Grove One, JM Jazz World, Jean-Pierre Derouard 6tet (an album to come when the stage reappear), Guru Jessy.

In Hip Hop, Adam l'Ancien, S.E.E (for Simple et Efficace), Rel Soli, Sitback.

Almost every projet has some music on the internet, if you want, I can write some links to it.

No momento, my main projet, due to the pandemia, is my own in solo, a released album called Voyage Magique.

Here's the pitch in english:

Voyage Magique is a concept album that features dreams of an extraordinary night. This colorful journey begins with falling asleep, then wanders on dreams where the sleeper walks on hills of clouds, dreams of whales and chimney fires, and ends with a bewitched awakening.

The multiple voices intermingle to create an almost sacred harmony, carried by an ethereal trumpet, and the timbres of the Matriarch rustling. The Minibrute pierces dreamlike landscapes which are occasionally tinged with percussions. Enjoy the music!

Some 99 physical handmade copies will be made soon, for people liking the ol' good CD reader.

If the atheistic god wills, I still may produce music from time to time, and in that case, I'll share you what I'm doing in music.

Don't hesite to make feedback, I like it!

Kiss and Love,

EniSwe3K

• Like 1
  • Love 2

• 6 months later...

Hello dear friends. Been a while cause I was on tour in eastern Europe.

Pictures here of the last show in Italy - Udine.

1145514388_JMJazzWorldOrchestraElisaCaldana_0277.thumb.jpg.f6d7ef155bf49b6c0e020cfb0eccf01d.jpg

My music from this show, just one tune with incredible musicians!!

https://ewencousin.bandcamp.com/track/body-and-soul-live-in-udine

• Like 1
  • Love 1

• 1 year later...